Small Business Start-UP

· Register Your Business as a Legal Entity

· Secure Your Federal EIN (Employee Identification Number)

· Register Your Entity as a:

· DBA (Assumed Name in Your County of Residence)

· File Your LLC, LLP or Corp within the State that you Reside

· Register Your Business with Duns & Bradstreet

· Educate on how to build Business Credit in as Little as 30 days